If you are noticing strange conditions in the indoor environment of your home or office in Arizona, you may have an issue with mold. Chances are, you are wondering where to turn or what to do next. That’s where we come in. Before you panic, there are a few things you need to know about mold:
- Mold is almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are very small – microscopic even, and they float through the air and get into your home through doors, windows, heating and cooling systems, and even the clothing you wear each day.
- The conditions in which molds grow are dependent on factors such as temperature, moisture level, nutrient base, and time.
- Mold spores can form colonies and spread extremely fast.
- When molds are present in large quantities they can cause serious health problems.
Viking Specialty Contracting professionals respond immediately when contacted. A quick response reduces the damage, and saves you time and money. We are qualified and trained to handle any size job. We focus on getting mold levels back to a normal, healthy level to help you breathe easier.
Here is an overview of the process we have in place:
- Contact is made
- Inspection & Damage Assessment done
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removal and Remediation
- Clean Up